January 19, 2008

Samantha and Elmo

As multiple pictures attest to, Samantha loves Elmo. We don't even watch Sesame Street here, so whoever the pr guy is for Elmo wins the prize! When I got Samantha up this morning, she was holding Elmo's hand and said, "Sam carry Elmo". I asked her if Elmo and Sam were friends. She beamed and said, "Yes!" After I got her out of her crib, she took Elmo over to a chair and said, "Sit right there", and then she picked up these beads of hers that are in a tupperware container. The container is too hard to open, and she usually says, "Mommy, open please." I let her work on it a while, and then I asked her if she needed help. She calmly said, "No, Sam open toy for Elmo." After all, that's what friends are for right? Now, if I could only get her to like children as much as she likes Elmo!!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

I love it! She is so precious. May will not come soon enough for me!

Shayna said...

Alicia, I love this picture of Sam an Elmo! It's so cute when kids have a "friend" they talk to and interact with.

So Sam isn't too socially inclined? According to my mom, I was that way too. I wanted to hang out with the dogs and cats and my stuffed seal and just ignored other children. Imagine that! :)