June 10, 2008

Graduation Day



I can't believe it's been 10 days since I blogged! I have been so busy both having fun (I'll blog on that later) and getting things squared away before we leave for our trip this Friday that blogging has just been last on my list! I haven't even been able to read blogs-only one or two a few days ago!

We just got home from Timothy's preschool graduation, which was a little more emotional than I thought it would be. And on the subject of school, I got a call this morning from my first elementary school choice, and Timothy has been officially enrolled. I can't believe we're starting kindergarten in 3 months! He and Samantha will be going to a Christian preschool this summer for 2 mornings a week. Yes, it's pretty much for my sanity, but it will be great for Timothy. And Samantha is such a sponge-I can't wait to see what all she will soak up in her first school setting.

5 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

No. No. No. No. No. He should not look so grown up!!! That is just wrong! It is not possible that we will have kindergarteners this fall!!

Anonymous said...

wow what a handsome little man!! and i canNOT believe he's that old!!!

Christi said...

Oh, he looks so cute! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

SarahJeanie said...

He is so cute! Look at that smile!

Michele said...

He looks adorable!!! congrats!!