- Children table & chairs that are beyond being able to clean. They're nasty!
- Unused highchair acting as a storage unit.
- Recycle center needs different home.
- Art supplies need new (but close) home because we use them in the dining room.
- The kid table and chairs went in the trash. I was going to replace it with this one from IKEA. But in the 4 days since I threw it away, my daughter asked for it 1 time (my son not at all) because they know they can do anything at our dining table that they could do at their table. Plus, this put us together for little things, not juts meals. Timothy sat by Dan while he read the paper. It was cool!
- Unused highchair is in the garage in a designated area of things to give away. A charity is coming this Friday to take them. The highchair has not been used (as a highchair) for a while since I bought the Kaboost. This is my favorite product! You can see it in the picture under the chair on the far right. This product boosts the chair up, and now my little 2 year old is at eye level with us. It is so awesome!!! The KABOOST website is quite informative.
- Paper, bottle, and can recycling center has been delegated to my husband. I'm not going to worry about it, but removing the highchair prevents him from being able to use the dining room!
- I never really know what to put on the ground in the pantry. It seems weird to put food there. So as I was organizing that, I put my art supplies and play-doh (the items needed at the dining table) there. I also printed off clip art of what is in each box so the kids know what they're looking for. The kitchen (and pantry within) is just to the left of the dining room. Here is the before and after of that:
Thank you, Org Junkie, this was so fun, and I look forward to many more months of organizing!