It's the first full week that we don't have school, and the last full week that I'll be a single parent. I'm not organized enough right now to post something exciting, so I figure I'll give a "brief" update.
Our first week of school being out, we...
1. have tried out 3 new playgrounds in various spots in San Diego.
2. have been to the beach once, ever so briefly, because it has barely reached 70!
3. have FINALLY gotten an antibiotic for Sam, after being sick almost a month.
4. saw Pirates Who Don't Do Anything with free movies!
5. (I) have gotten about 20 loads of laundry done.
6. have planned July activities for MOPS
7. moved furniture around the house because...
8. I got so happy vacuuming with my new Dyson that I took all the furniture I could lift out of the living room and family room!
9. have fallen in love with the class guinea pigs that we get for the summer.
10. celebrated our first Father's Day w/o Daddy around. Last deployment Dan was home on emergency leave because I had to have my gallbladder removed asap!
This week we will...
1. start swim lessons-1st time for both kids.
2. get my hair done
3. make homecoming banners tonight at the "return and reunion"party!
4. have our 1st MOPS playgroup of the summer!
5. give away multiple bags of toys and clothes & organize what's left behind.
6. TRY to blog every day.
7. spend more time in the sun, as it's going to get into the mid 70's by the end of the week!
8. organize papers (ugh).
9. treasure the last week my baby boy will be 5.
10. trust God to get us through this last week.