February 8, 2011

Winter Weight Off

weight loss tipsOver at 5 Minutes for Moms, Janice has started a series called Winter Weight Off.  For me, this would best be described as "WinterS Weight Off" since my weight has accumulated over many years!  I need to lose more pounds than I would ever want to admit, but I know that the weight I have now is from poor food and exercise choices of my past.  I can't undo those decisions, but I can make healthy choices today, meal by meal. With that in mind, I have joined up with the Winter Weight Off and look forward to everything Janice is going to share! I can't wait to learn.  In addition to this, you can expect to see posts very soon that will share the various tools I am using to make this weight come off!

2 comments:

The Navy Christian said...

You rock honey! Go for it!

Stephanie Kay said...

I know you can do this!! I look forward to reading about your successes and celebrating them with you!