March 11, 2008

Quote of the Day

I'm always posting things Timothy says, so I thought Samantha was due. Our computer is at a built in desk in the upstairs hallway. When the kids are playing in their room (or mine), the furthest away from me they are is 20 feet. It's a bit more spacious than it sounds, but that's the truth nonetheless. So, Samantha was playing right beside me at the computer and decided she wanted to get something out of her room. She said, "Be right back," and as I started to say okay she said, "Don't cry!" We don't have self-esteem issues.

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

Chuckling over here! Cute!

cltgrace said...

Soooo sweet! Don't you love it when they reflect the goodness & caring deposited in their tiny hearts? :o) Thanks for your comment at Gracie days! Visit anytime!