August 30, 2008

Need Quick Response on Photos

I'm entering a photo contest, and I can't decide which picture to use. 5 Minutes for Special Needs has decided to use a new picture on the button they use for their version of Wordless Wednesday. Here is what they are asking for: Enter a photo of a child living with special challenges that you think would invoke an "Awwww, how delightful. I should check out this Special Exposure Wednesday thing" emotion from viewers. They also want us to keep in mind that they are looking for a photo more suitable for the fall as their current button is summer themed. Please tell me which picture you think would be most appropriate. I have a perfect picture that I can't use because I'm having to crop it too much for it to work, so now I'm trying to decide between 3 kind of runner's up. I have to turn it in by tonight!




2 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

I think the one you posted of Timothy the other day would work better than these. These are cute and definitely have "awwww" factor but they don't make me want to check out something on special needs. I hope that helps.

Sharon said...

Boy, I'm stumped too! All 3 are perfectly precious -- I'm not much help, I'm afraid! =( I don't think you can go wrong with ANY of these.