August 6, 2008

"Random Things" Meme

I’ve been tagged by Sarah at Rah Rah's Ramblings...

These are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Random items:
1) I got brand new bedroom furniture a week ago today. If I had been given a budget of $40,000 this is exactly what I would have picked. It makes me SO happy!!!
2) I am doing "kindergarten homeschool" with Timothy this month for some sort of preparation for public school.
3) Just this week, I RAN to be the 1st person to the front to answer a contest question and win a polar bear. If you know me, you know this is the norm for me.
4) I conquered my fear of cooking fish this week, and it was yummy in the tummy!
5) I love having a church directory. I simply must have a constant visual reminder of face & name.
6) There's no better feeling than walking into a room and seeing my little family interacting.

Tag, you're it:
1) Steph
2) Robyn
3) Charity
4) Dena
5) Shayna
6) Who's up for a little fun?

No comments: