February 10, 2008

His name is Boz, spelled B-O-Z!

Two years ago, my friend Christi told me about this lovable green bear. I would say he is the animated and Christian version of Barney. Samantha LOVES Boz. Yesterday, she even asked to watch Boz BEFORE she asked for food-and you don't get in the way of this girl and her food when she wakes up in the morning. I think she would watch Boz 20 times in a row if I let her. I've heard of kids having that one video that they watch over and over, but since Timothy didn't do that I never experienced it firsthand. I went to the Boz website to find a picture to place at the top of my post, and I discovered the "church and school resources" link. You can get dowloadable activities and lesson plans that go along with the dvds if you click HERE. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

We've got a sample dvd through MOPs of Boz. My kids like it well enough. That's great about the resources and such!

Anonymous said...

i think my nephew really likes BOZ. apparently by very caucasian baby is all about the hispanic shows...

he has to eat first thing in the morning too- lol!

Anonymous said...

Dena's Noah LOVES Boz so we have seen him over there. We have not gotten any yet. WE do enjoy Veggie tales, Thomas, Dora, Diego and the Backyardigans!