February 15, 2008

I'm sick AND sick of sickness!

I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday. I have V-day pics to share, but there are several other little things I've wanted to post this week so I'll do that first. Samantha's nose is still running like a faucet, and it's really getting old and disgusting. Benadryl isn't working. I'll be trying some other things in the next few days. Then there's me...

Sunday morning I dropped a drinking glass upside down on my big toe and the one next to it (what's it called?) I might as well have dropped a small brick because it turned black and green and hurt like the dickens. It only took a few days to feel better. Monday night I came down with pink eye. Um, random. I don't know anyone who has it, so I think I got it from Sam's cold, and I just keep praying that the kids don't get it. Dan went to CVS Mon night and got some really good anti-itch drops for me, which at least has made me not feel the need to touch it or rub it. I've been on antibiotics for 2 days now. Then yesterday I started coming down with what I think is possibly a sinus infection/throat thing. Every member of my small family has been sick over the last 3 months (as well as all of San Diego), so the fact that I've avoided it for this long is amazing. But I wanted to avoid it altogether!!! Can you hear the temper tantrum? And this is nothing compared to what everyone else I know has had. I'm just sick, so I'm whining.

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

Sometimes even big girls need to whine. We just try not to make a practice of it. = )