I was tagged quite a while back by Steph, and since I see how fun it is when people "take up" the meme tag, I'm going back and doing it even though it's been so long!
1. I've actually spent all this time trying to think of which 5 things to write. Don't worry-I don't deny that I'm weird. I just didn't know how to narrow it down!
2. I have fallen in love with blogging. After a year of wrestling with it, being suspicious of it, and hating that people can't be automatically notified when we post (which is untrue), I jumped in. What I love more than writing is learning the ins and outs of it-the "behind the scenes" stuff. And I love trying to figure out who from Columbia, MO, has read my blog. I may never know!
3. I have absence seizures. That alone is weird, obviously. But to make matters trickier (weirder), they are usually found in children AND outgrown by adulthood. Mine were diagnosed at the age of 18 (we tracked symptoms back to age 16). I've been to 4 neurologists since I've been diagnosed, and they all agree they're "absence", but no one knows why.
4. I just started liking cheesecake a few years ago, and I hate fruity toppings on it.
5. The longest I've ever lived in the same home was my 4 years of high school. In my married life the longest I've lived in one place was 18 months, and that's because we owned the house! I have no planned moves in the next 13 months, so maybe where I'm living now will break my record! I'd really love to break my record from high school, but one year at a time!
5a. I just read over my post, and all but one paragraph ends with an exclamation point.
Oh, I forgot to say the "tag" part. Since I just did a meme, I don't want to call anyone out, but I would LOVE anyone to tell us 5 weird things about them!