July 17, 2008

MOPS Beach Playdate

So my wonderful MOPS has 2-3 play dates every week, and one of them is at the beach. I think it may be all kids, but my 2 love the beach. They can last longer there enjoying themselves than anywhere else we go. Plus, they are so exhausted when we leave they have no energy the rest of the day. It's great! As much fun as I am having posting about our TX/KS trip (and I will get to those 9 remaining days!), it is nice to live in a place where I can take pictures like this...

Disclaimer: For any of you worried that the kids are too close to the water, I want to explain that this particular beach is really shallow for a long time. Kids younger than mine were further out.















5 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

I love her modest and girly swimsuit! And that their swimsuits match. = )

Sharon said...

What a blessing that you can enjoy that right near your home! And I want a matching swimsuit with Samantha -- does it come in Plus size?!

Michele said...

Those are great beach pics!!

Anonymous said...

So JEALOUS!!!! This California girl misses the beach! Hey, sorry I did not call, it got crazy here. I am sure you understand. but I do appreicate your offer of advice and I will call you sooN!

Anonymous said...

I do really wish my children could have the beach experience in the childhood. I just loved/love the beach.