July 25, 2008

New Blog Design!

If you frequent my blog, you know I enjoy getting to change my layouts. I've always wanted to do something fancier, but the one time I tried I lost all my widgets. I'm still working on getting those put back into my sidebar! Well, a blog I read entitled The Sweeney 4, Our Journey has the most adorable new layout. I love it's scrapbook "look", and best of all it's free! Plus, you don't lose your widgets! So if you're wanting to spice up your blog design, go to The Cutest Blog on the Block.

4 comments:

Kristen M. said...

Very cute.

Stephanie Kay said...

Very cute! I've been wanting to do something with mine also.

Sharon said...

Nicely done -- thanks for the tip!

Brianna said...

Thanks for visiting Kristin McClane's site to read about my book. I wish your family all the best and happy running (and tumbling and hopping and jumping!)!

I do like the look of your blog, BTW! That's good inspiration to get mine spruced up. :)