October 7, 2008

Random Things Meme

You all are going thinking, "Didn't we just see a Random Things Meme?" Well, I did one back in August, but I've been tagged again by Tara at My Life with Six Kids (6 boys, that is). I always want to give some linky love, and I can think of 7 new "random things". So here goes...

1. I workout-not only do I do cardio 3x a week, but I am now doing strength training.
2. It's the reason I'm never at home, and my google reader is up to 476 (again!)
3. I wasn't into stuffed animals as a girl. My daughter loves them!
4. Last night I tried to see which channels we would get if we got rid of cable, and we don't get PBS. Doesn't that seem odd?
5. In the near future, I'll be attending an all school field trip to see the Water, H20=Life Exhibit at the San Diego Natural History Museum, the San Diego Zoo, and Legoland. Future blog posts.
6. I've lived in San Diego 3 times: 1st time 18 months, 2nd time 14 months, and at the end of Oct, I will have lived here for 14 months again. All put together that's almost 4 years, which is the longest I've lived anywhere in the 17 years since I've been an adult!
7. I look forward to Timothy's homework!

Normally, I would tag 7 people, but since I've done this meme before, I just don't think it's right. Let us learn some new random things about you!

No comments: