November 30, 2008

Bloggy Love

I've received some awards recently, and it's time to pass on the bloggy love! What's really fun is that all three have come from completely different blogging "circles"!

1) Thank you so much to Everyday Adventures for the Brillante Weblog Award! I am continually learning from mothers of autistic boys how to be a better mother to my SPD son.

Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.


I nominate the following 7 people for this award. Check out their blogs:

1. Amy
2. Charity
3. Christi
4. Kristen
5. Stephanie
6. Sunneye
7. Tasha

2) My next award came from Pam at You're Gonna Miss This, who's blog often reads as a Psalm. She is such a gifted writer!
kreativ_blogger_award_copyThe instructions with this award are to list 6 things that I love and then pass the award on to 6 more lovely bloggers… 6 Things I Love...
  1. Hubby
  2. Timothy
  3. Samantha
  4. Dallas Cowboys (Atlanta, please lose the rest of your games)
  5. A clean laundry room
  6. Christmas decorations
6 People to pass this award to...
  1. Allie
  2. Amber
  3. Michele
  4. Sarah
  5. Sharon
  6. Tara
3) And my 3rd award comes from Katey at My CF Journey With God. Samantha is going to grow up knowing about Katey...a beautiful woman who trusts God each day with her CF and embraces His plan for her.

Here are the rules....

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post nominating you here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients

And I thought I would pass this award on to 5 families who have preschoolers with CF. It's great getting to know you guys!
  1. A Cure 5 Lil' Chris
  2. Fighting CF One Day at a Time
  3. Mugga Bugga
  4. Phoenix's Fight
  5. The Schellenberg's 3 A's...Alli, Ashley, and Adoption
Thanks for the awards, and I sure hope you all pass on the love!

5 comments:

Allie said...

Wow ! Thanks so much for the award.

Sharon said...

My very first award!! Thanks so much -- you made my day. =)

Julie said...

Thanks so much. That was really nice of you.

Michele said...

Ah - thank you!!! I'm so behind on blogging but will get to this - promise!!!

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

As I was catching up on your blog, now I see what you mean about nominating me for a blog award!
Thank you so much! This is my first one ever! I will definitely pass it on:)
M