November 10, 2008

Winning Stuff Is So Fun!

I just won a book that I'm very excited about called "The New Language of Toys". And I won it through a fantastic blog called 5 Minutes for Special Needs (button is in my sidebar). The button says "support...insight...inspiration," which has definitely been my experience. I highly recommend this site for anyone with special needs of ANY kind, but you will enjoy it even if your kids don't have special needs. A recent post about special needs kids and going to church was extremely powerful to read. Take the time to read the comments.

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

Yeah for winning! The post you linked to was very interesting. A family in our church has a son on the severe end of the autism spectrum. Unfortunately, even the parents are at a loss as to how to help him adjust to church. I think they've given up on church also.