February 7, 2009

Weekend Wrapup #3: Sick Kids

I was supposed to go to a Jeans & Jewels fundraiser at our CF foundation office. Oh, and I SO wanted to go (insert pout), but there is NO way I would expose CF kids to the germs of my two. I also needed to drop off our first GREAT STRIDES donation!!! We'll be kicking it off very soon, but Dan was busy before he left!

The one thing we did on Saturday was go to AWANA games practice. While Timothy was running around, my friend Demi and I organized our AWANA Sparks stuff. The church bought new cabinets, so this was a perfect time to really know what materials we have! Organizing like this is so totally my idea of fun (as indicated by my Org Junkie link ups!) I think I found markers in 8 different plastic containers. I'm all about consolidation!

I had a much quieter Sat this week due to sick kiddos. I've now made it through 3 Saturdays!

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

Sounds like fun! I'm sorry your kids are sick. Sounds like you and Sheila should get together.