September 22, 2008

Day 12: On to Wichita

On Day 12 we finally headed West for the first time. It was on to Wichita to visit my dear friend, Christi, and her clan. For some weird reason, I didn't take many pictures, but to refresh your memory on who this is, here are pictures of our San Diego Zoo trip when they visited in May. Timothy and Josiah have so much fun together, and here they are making pizzas together...


In case you missed it, Timothy looks like he is throwing up a little in his mouth. Clicking on the picture makes it big and you can see it. He presses on!

My favorite thing in the next picture is Josiah's tongue. Again, if you can't see it, click on the picture to enlarge. He's directing the spoon with his tongue like how we twist our body to make a bowling ball avoid the gutter!


Way to go, Josiah-the cook always gets to taste. And kuddos to Timothy for touching the cheese!!

The boys love each other, but they don't have nearly as much fun as Christi and I do. We went walking that night, and I can't help but think how much I would enjoy walking with her every night. The next day Dan watched the kids, and we got to have a girls day! Thanks, honey.

No comments: