September 21, 2008

Day 8: Switch Flops Product Review

Before we left East TX, we went into town, had delicious Mexican food, and looked in several shops. In the pharmacy (remember small town), were some sandals called SwitchFlops. They were not cheap, but so cute and unique (plus, I was on vacation!) I just had to have them!

There are 3 different types of the basic sandal: traditional flip flop, a wedge, and a kitten heel (which I don't see on their website) in basic neutrals. I bought a black kitten heel because I already had a black flip flop and wedge. I live in San Diego-sandals are the attire for everything and we wear them all year round! But here's the cool part about them. The strap that goes over your foot can be "switched out" by Velcro in a variety of colors and patterns. It's so fun, and they have turned out to be very comfortable. My SwitchFlops came with a black/white design, and I bought The Mandy which has gone with everything in my closet! Click here for a demo!

No comments: