I can't tell you all enough how much you warmed my heart by leaving comments for my birthday!!! In case you don't know, I ended up receiving 44 comments! Ask and ye shall receive, right? I highly recommend doing this! Several fun things combined to make those 44 comments:
- Friends and family who follow but rarely (or never) leave comments, left me me wonderful notes! Thank you Andrea, Sheila, Priscilla, and Luther!
- Pam at country mouse, city mouse, left me multiple comments to make sure I would reach my goal. Thank you, Pam!
- Katrina at Callapidder Days, TWEETED my birthday. I totally got b-day wishes from that AND it brought new people to my blog. Always what we want, right? Thank you, Katrina!
- Faithful CF friends and real life friends left me happy b-day wishes!
- Dan followed the comments closely and left me a birthday surprise by being THE 36th comment. That was fun!
- And I'm so happy people kept commenting after the 36th comment. I wanted as many as possible! The most I've ever gotten before my b-day post was 21 comments-just a couple of weeks ago about vacuum cleaners!