April 3, 2009

My Life. In Pictures: Something Old

This week I've been participating in a photo challenge hosted by Amber of Everything Except the Grill. Today is the last day, but if you missed the first four days, here's a recap...

Monday- Something new
Tuesday- Something on your table
Wednesday- The view from your front door
Thursday- Something you do each day
Friday- Something old

And for today's photo! I'm sure this is not what Amber had in mind, but let me just show you what gets REALLY OLD!

I'll bet you can see some more pleasant "something old" photos at Everything Except the Grill! This has been a wonderful photo challenge! I look forward to the next one!

16 comments:

Patti Jo said...

I hear ya! I could've posted very similiar pictures of my children.

Kristie said...

LOL! That gets old for me too! :-)

Sheila said...

LOL! Too Funny!

Anonymous said...

I agree with THAT! What a great idea for today's topic!

Jenn said...

Now that's not the picture we discussed is it?? Pouting, crying or smiling, I still think Sam is adorable!

Sally said...

Too funny! I think we have moments like that each and every day!

MJW said...

This picture made me LOL at work! I love it and I bet that does get old. I love kids especially when they are 2 and not mine :)

ARK said...

Ha-ha!! I love your take on the theme :)

I also love your banner on the top of your site. Is that forsythia? It's SO pretty!

H-Mama said...

oh yes! i'm sure i could have found a shot similar to this one! so cute!! great pic!

Christi said...

Oh My Goodness!!!! That is pathetic! Too funny!

Sheri said...

I like your twist to the assignment-so very true too! Imagine how Mrs. Duggar feels when say, oh 1/2 (which would be about 8) decide to let loose with their tears-yikes!

Mrs. Sarcasm said...

I LOVE THE TWIST!!!! I agree with you a hundred percent!!

Jenny said...

Oh my, I hear you on that one! Perfect idea for today's theme!

Karena said...

You are too funny! That is great!

Amber D. said...

I hear myself saying to our son "I'm so tired of your (whining, crying, etc.)!

Thanks for playing last week- I had a great time!

Pam said...

boy do those get old! one would think we would be past this stage, but yesterday we had one of the worst ones yet... uhg.

Ive been catching up on your blog, this sounded like a really fun thing to do, i am sorry i missed out! I enjoyed seeing yours!