August 28, 2009

Aloha Friday: MOPS


Kailani of An Island Life writes...In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Tomorrow is my first MOPS leadership meeting of the year. As we gear up for "Life on Planet Mom" I have been thinking a lot about what moms of preschoolers really need. I would love to know what you think.
If you were going to meet with other moms on a regular basis, what would you most want to take away from that experience? If you've been a part of a MOPS, what did you like the most? the least?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

When mother's get together I think the thing that they take from it is...that they aren't the only ones...they aren't the only ones with kids who won't potty train until their 4, they aren't the only ones who co sleep just so they can get some sleep, they aren't the only ones who are so exhausted but faking having a lot of energy to seem like they are on the ball. (I did all these things at one point or another)

Debra said...

I agree with Melissa, mom's need support more than anything. I'd like to make friends with moms who understand - they may not agree, but they get why.

Stephanie Kay said...

I want to know I'm not alone. I also want tips and ideas for all the different areas I manage as a wife and mom.

AudreyO said...

We all have situations with our kids that we aren't sure how to handle. Tips on everyday life are awesome.