Tuesday night, Dan and I went on a date to the musical Wicked. It's on tour in San Diego through August, but it may be coming to a theater near you. Watch the video above to get an idea, but here's a quick list of why it's wonderful...
- Musical score-amazing songs of every kind (slow, fast, funny, heartwarming)
- Company-excellent actors and vocalists; simply awe inspiring to listen to the talent
- Humorous-one liners through the entire thing
- Surprises-the second act has several surprises you will never see coming
- Uplifting-its dramatic and poignant yet ends hopeful, you leave the theater happy
If you think I say all musicals are good, just go read my CATS review.