March 30, 2009

CF Shout Out!

Tomorrow night is my monthly CF Support Group meeting. A couple of moms through our local foundation just started it last month. There were 5 of us there, and Samantha was in the middle in terms of age (1 mom had a 1 month old). I thought it would be cool to take a list of CF blogs to these moms. I know I have found the most amount of support from this online community! I just don't want to write your blog down without your permission. If any of you would be willing to be "read" just leave me a comment saying so! Thanks!

***This is for both CFer blogs and CF mom blogs.

8 comments:

Katey said...

You are more than welcome to give my blog address to the group! Thanks!

Katelyn said...

It's funny that you mention you have a CF support group. My mom has mentioned before that she wished she would have had that when I was growing up.

Anyway, you can certainly give out my blog address. Let's spread the CF love so we can find a CF cure. :)

BloggyMom said...

You are welcome to share my address with the group.

Julie said...

You can share my blog too.

Cara said...

Feel free to share my blog too!

The Smithson Family said...

Fine with me too!
DeAnn

Tammie Babbitt said...

As one of the moms in the CF Support group, thank you all for your willingness to share. Alicia, it is a delight to have you in the group. Thank you for sharing your story and your perspecive.

Anonymous said...

Me, too!