March 29, 2009

Weekend Wrapup # 10: Weather Differences

A couple of days ago I wrote on my Facebook status that it was a perfectly sunny San Diego day. And my thoughts behind it were that we've had some very overcast days lately, and my friends here would get that it's great for it to finally be bright and springy. So I laughed out loud when my friend, Christi, responded, "It's 20 degrees here!" Yikes! I am not made for that kind of weather. I got another tickle today when I checked Christi's blog to see these pictures and another friend who blogged these pictures. I think I got cold just looking at those (4D blogging!) And this was our weather today...



Would Timothy and Samantha pick building a snowman over blowing bubbles? In a heartbeat!


4 comments:

Christi said...

That cracks me up! Thanks for feeling my pain!

Sheila said...

...written by a girl who used to crank up the thermostat in her college dorm room so high that her friends would sweat!
By the way, great picture of Timothy and Sam!

Anonymous said...

So not fair! I'm tired of the snow! You'd better be careful posting such great weather or I might load up my crew and visit! :)

Kelli said...

That is funny! It gets waaay to cold for waaay too long where we live (Indiana) but I find myself enjoying more and more as my kids just love the snow...although I doubt that I will ever stop dreaming of living somewhere tropical!