March 14, 2009

Say It Forward

Mom Blogs

Say It Forward – Carnival of Loyal Commenters is a new weekly carnival at 5 Minutes for Mom.com where bloggers feature their loyal commenters!

I have many, many loyal commenters, and I don't want to leave anyone out! But I have to start somewhere, so I will begin with my friend, Stephanie. I met Stephanie 16 years ago when I was her R.A. as a freshman in college! She is miles ahead of me in the blogging world, but always finds time to leave me a comment. And often a thought provoking question!

Steph is a stay at home mom to 4 kids and home schools her oldest. She blogs about cooking, books, homeschooling, and blogging. Depending on what your interest is, you can find her providing great information on the following blogs...
Stephanie's Mommy Brain
Stephanie's Mommy Brain In the Home School
Stephanie's Mommy Brain In the Kitchen
Profitable Mommy Blogging
Are you looking for some loyal commenters? Find some at 5 Minutes for Mom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I love the idea of this new carnival. I will have to try it out next Friday. What a cool idea!!

Christy said...

What a great idea.. and WOW 4 blogs? How in the world does Stephanie keep them up? I'm impressed!!

Stephanie Kay said...

Thank you, Alicia! I am honored. For the sake of full disclosure, I am not as together as she makes me sound!! In the Kitchen is mainly my recipe blog. I'm interning at Profitable Mommy Blogging. And In the Homeschool is sadly neglected as is my laundry and house cleaning!

Alicia, have I told you that you are the first person I remember meeting at OBU? How fun that all these years later we are still friends!