March 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Vacation Coming

We're going on vacation next week, so my twofold plan this week is to empty the fridge & save grocery money by doing it!

Monday: Breakfast Pizza (recipe at bottom)

Tuesday: Sweet & Sour Chicken (I use the little packets)

Wednesday: Chicken Tacos

Thursday: Veggie Chicken Rice Casserole

Friday: Hamburger Soup


Breakfast Pizza
1 can biscuits:Press in bottom of 8x8x2 dish
Next beat:4 eggs and 1/4 cup milk
Pour over raw biscuits
Then sprinkle: Sausage, ham, or bacon bits
Bake at 375 for 15 min.
Then sprinkle 1 cup grated cheddar cheese.
Continue to bake until cheese melts and slightly golden.

2 comments:

Christi said...

I may have to try some of your recipes!

Jenn said...

That pizza looks like something that'd be a hit in my house -- I'll have to give it a try!