March 27, 2009

Karate Pics

Every minute I'm not blogging (or reading blogs), I'm planning our big Disneyland trip in less than 2 weeks! This will be the first time for both of my kids, so you'll be hearing a lot more about that in the near future. Here's what's been going on this week...

Timothy lost tooth #3, and I can't figure out where the permanent is going to fit in:


Karate advancement. We went from 1st degree yellow (plain yellow belt)...


To 2nd degree yellow (yellow w/black stripe down middle)...


Samantha loves pretending to do karate, so I bought these gloves for her (garage sale) to practice her punches!


And doesn't the orange belt make a great magnifying glass?


Timothy blocking...

Tournament is this coming Sunday!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Awesome pictures! Disneyworld.. how fun!!!!!

Christy said...

Oops you said Disneyland! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Timothy! for the teeth and the karate. I'm waiting for Will's 2nd tooth to come out at any time.

**** said...

That is neat! Where does he go and how much is it? I am not looking forward to Dillon losing his teeth lol. Go Timothy

Kathi Macias said...

Adorable pictures! Also, Stephanie sent me--thought you might be interested in reviewing some of my books, as she is doing. My website is www.kathimacias.com. Please check the "Books" page, as well as "coming soon." Thanks--and blessings to you!

Christi said...

Love the pictures. I think that every picture I see amazes me, they have gotten so big! (Especially Sam) Can't wait to hear about Disney!

Somer Love said...

I LOVE Disneyland!!!!!

Love the gloves! How exciting to get a new belt that I think I made it to green or blue? Not sure