March 22, 2009

Weekend Wrapup #9: Newport Beach

We have wonderful friends in Texas who went to Disneyland this week over Spring Break. We met up with them at Newport Beach on Saturday, and even though it was COLD, we all had a wonderful time!




Josh building a sand castle with essentially no tools!


Samantha working on it later...






There's a Ruby's at the end of the pier!


Then we decided to get on the Ferris Wheel. The kids loved it, but Sheila & I were a bit freaked. What was I thinking?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an amazing weekend! Great pictures!
Hope you have a fantastic week!
Angela

Christi said...

Those are awesome pictures! I love the second on of Sam...it is beautiful!

Stephanie Kay said...

I AM JEALOUS!!! Great pictures! Going to our beach would require WAY more than a light jacket. And don't even think about stepping in the water!! Brrr!! I don't go in even in the summer! Again, I AM JEALOUS!!! {whine.whine.whine.}