March 22, 2009

Psalms 139 Sermon Series

Our pastor is doing a great series on Psalms 139: God's Character Revealed. Today was Psalms 139: 17-18, "I am Always on God's Mind."

Psalm 139:17-18 (NIV)

17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!

18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake,
I am still with you.

5 of the ways God pays attention to me:

1. God is thinking of his love for me.
2. God is thinking of my future.
3. God is thinking of my hurts and my needs.
4. God is thinking of my service to him.
5. God is thinking of my hidden motives (so no need to hide them).

MY RESPONSE: Pay attention back to God. Do I think about God as often as He thinks about me?

2 comments:

Christi said...

Just what I needed to hear, thanks for sharing.

Suze said...

Hey girl! Nice to connect with you !
Here are my blogs:

http://sueliz1.wordpress.com/

Suze blog is my personal blog and I post/write Christian articles that relate to end times.

News That Matters is a Christian news blog and me along with two other writers write daily news related to prophecy and end-times. The originator of this blog is a Norwegian journalist--atheist turned Christian now living in India as a Pastor. Here's the link:

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/


When you leave a message on my blog, I will then have your email and vise versa!

Looking forward to it. :)

Your sister in Christ,
Sue