January 27, 2009

WW & SEW: Tooth #2!



One week ago today, Timothy lost his first tooth. When I picked him up from school today, the gap seemed especially big to me. I looked inside and asked if he lost another tooth. "I don't know". And then he pulled a tooth out of his pants pocket! He had told his teacher it came out at home, but we think he was getting confused with the 1st tooth a week ago. Funny. I don't think we have any others loose right now. If this gets to be a weekly occurrence, I'll have to put it in my budget!

You can see more pictures at Wordless Wednesday and Special Exposure Wednesday.

12 comments:

Frogs' mom said...

What a cutie!

Tooth Fairy brings coins and tooth brushes to our house. Diva finally asked if I could call her or leave a note telling her we had enough tooth brushes when the teeth started coming out very close together.

Anonymous said...

Oh look at that toothless grin! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Defining cute!

Felicia said...

He is looking good!! Poor guy!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Yep! looks like he lost two! It's so exciting when they go through that stage! He's growing up!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!! I love those toothless smiles!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I love how their smiles look when they start losing teeth :-) He's got the most gorgeous brown eyes!

Cara said...

How adorable!!

Stephanie Kay said...

Funny!! And cute!!

Anonymous said...

Good pitcure

Anonymous said...

My son lost his first and then the second a week later. That was last June, and he hasn't lost any more since then! I think he has one loose, so maybe soon!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

What a cutie, I love those toothless smiles.