January 21, 2009

Tooth Fairy Cometh

Well, it happened! The boy lost his first tooth! It's been wiggly for many weeks now, and I was hoping it would come out before Dan left. This has been a fun night, nonetheless!



Timothy was fiddling around with it, an easy habit he's picked up. He and I were talking and out it popped. I told him it would bleed a little, but he wasn't worried one bit. He dabbed at the vacancy a few times and within a few minutes the bleeding had stopped.



He was so excited. We read The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss tonight. Actually, he read it to us (his 3 stuffed friends, Samantha, and me). He was so wired about losing his tooth he couldn't get to sleep! It was hysterical.



Samantha wanted to make sure I knew she lost her tooth as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats great!! I remember when my oldest three lost their first tooth....it's so exciting! Hope the tooth fairy was good to him!!

Stephanie Kay said...

Don't tell Will! He keeps asking when he's going to lose a tooth. So far none are loose.

So, what does the Tooth Fairy pay in SD?