I started blogging on Sept 19th of '07, with really no goals and no knowledge of what in the world I was doing. Wow it was a slow start! It took me almost 6 months to write my first 100 posts and then 5 months to write the next 100. Sometime in September '08 I must have decided I was jumping in with both feet because in the last 3 months I've written my 3rd set of 100 posts! That's about a post a day which is a nice, steady pace. Since it's my 300th post, I thought I would recap which posts have been comment worthy and which posts haven't been!
These all garnished zero comments:
1. Every single Giveaway post.
2. Memes and/or references to other blogs.
3. Care for the Caregiver Retreat.
4. Switchflops and Travel to Ft. Smith, AR.
5. Craft Fair and I Spy Bags.
These were the top comment receivers of 2008:
1. Org Junkie has been good to me!
2. Wordless Wednesday & Special Exposure Wednesday is fun each week, but I think this one was my favorite of the year!
3. CF Posts like The Diagnosis and This Video
4. Celebrating 8 Years of Marriage (I only received 4 comments the year before!)
5. Presents Galore: Real & Virtual (that was recent!)