January 30, 2009

Aloha Friday: Blog templates



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Kailani of An Island Life writes...

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Today’s question is:

How did you decide which blog template to use on your blog?

11 comments:

Alicia said...

I know I need to spend the money to really find what I want!

Christy said...

Using a free background from The Cutest Blog on the Block, I think I had to use a certain template - maybe minima? I created my header (also free) at scrapblog. I change everything up all the time but I think I'm going to stick with this one for a while!

Anonymous said...

I let somebody else do the work for me. I had no idea what I wanted, except for how to lay it out.

sues2u2 said...

I'm still looking & while I know that my hubby could design me one (he won't; wants me to learn. NOT!) I will probably have to pay someone since I'm not very happy w/ any of the free ones & well, mine is just very, very plain.

I do like the ferris wheel you've got though.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I am a new blogger so I am just using what I could find. Someday I will get myself a fancy blog.

Jenni said...

I had someone design it for me!

Anonymous said...

I had someone design mine, but there is a site called TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com that has some really cute templates!

Anonymous said...

I didn't see that someone else had already mentioned that. Sorry!

janetfaye said...

On one of my blogs I won a giveaway for a free pre made template and the other is a free blogger one.

Katelyn said...

Do you live in Hawaii? If so, I'm envious!

Anonymous said...

Lee designed mine!